Back to Journal

Gorilla Glue and your pet

Today’s topic; Gorilla Glue.

Pictured is what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue. This is a glue that is used to fix broken stuff in the house. When eaten it expands in the stomach and can be life threatening as sometimes it can be very difficult to get out as it can fill the entire stomach up. This dog got into it in March and has been eating but occasionally throwing up since then. Owner did not realize what had happened, not their fault at all. Dogs are tough just not always real smart when it comes to what they eat. 

Surgery went well today and dog is recovering fine.

So, Gorilla Glue is to be kept up high and away from dogs as there have been many documented cases of dogs perishing from eating it. Share with your friends so they are aware of the danger, too.

 

 

No Responses Yet

Post comment